Question
Posted by: Roshia | 2009-10-13

Preg with a dark spot on the eye

Hi Doc,

I am 32 yrs old and 35 weeks pregnant with my 1st child and so far it is a lovely pregnancy. I just developed a dark spot on my eye. It does not show from outside but when I am looking at something I can see a dark sport. I asked my GP and he said it is fine, I have nothing to worry about. Now I am worried coz it doesnt end. I have had it for about 3 weeks now. Will it disappear on its own or should I do something please help.

It may just be a floater. This is common, especially in short sighted people. You could see an eye specialist if you are worried.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-10-16