Posted by: Maureen | 2009-07-05

Preg Vicks Vapour Rub

I am 6 months pregnant and have twisted my back. Is it safe to rub Vicks Vapour Rub on my lower back? I have heard Vicks is good for aching muscles. Is Vicks okay to use when pregnant?

Unfortunately, Vicks Vapour Rub has not been tested on pregnant women and is therefore, claimed to be unsafe during pregnancy. Massaging and warm and cold compress, will alleviate the pain and discomfort. You can also take Panado for five days.

Posted by: Charlise | 2015-04-21

Hi doc I'm 6 months pregnant and I'm suffering from lower back pain is it safe to use vicks vapor rub during pregnancy

Reply to Charlise