Posted by: Babylove | 2009-02-25

preg tests

My partner and i having been trying to have a baby for 4 months now and everytime i get my periods we both become so upset. i have a 26 day cycle and not sure when eaxctly to try. may you kidly advice of the best days to try for a baby. sometimes i feel quilty and bad coz i had a miscarriage before which was not his and im scared that could be the problem.

it is so sad everytime i tell him that i have my periods and it hurts truly

please advice

You should have intercourse from Day10-16 of your cycle.

Posted by: s | 2009-02-25

Try between day 11 to 16 of your periods

Reply to s
Posted by: Nizza | 2009-02-25

Day 24-26 might be a bit late cos you' ve already ovulated then and there' s no egg to fertilise.

Please go to the following site to calculate when you ovulate wwwdotbabycenterdotcom/ovulation-calculator or wwwdotaskdramydotcom/ovulationcalcdothtml, that should tell you when you ovulate and you can do baby dancing around that time  -)

Happy dancing!

Reply to Nizza
Posted by: Ntobi | 2009-02-25

Hi Babylove

Try between day 24-26. we are also trying, but not in a hurry cos i' m only 25 yrs now.

Good luck babes

Reply to Ntobi