Question
Posted by: flower | 2011-10-03

preg or not?

Good day doc,

I am on the pill and have not missed any, i was suppose to get my period last week and nothing came i am now done with my red section of my pack so i dont think i will be getting my periods this month, I have also been having contant heartburn for the past two weeks and last week theusday i did not feel well at all. I was nauseas, dizzy and shaky and my vision was blured, i also had hot and cold spells through the day, I have been having stomach cramp for about a week now.

could i be pregnant or can this besomething else?

All contraceptives have a failure rate, so you should do a pregnancy test.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-10-07