Question
Posted by: Annie | 2009-01-06

Preg or NOT

Hi, I normally get my periods towards the of the month but November istead of gettin them on the 28/29 I got them December the 3rd and there were normal and from there until now I haven' t got periods I thought I was gonna get them 2 days bck but wen I have sex with my bf on the 1st I bleeded and now I keep on spottin last month I made home test and there were negative yesterday I also tested negative. My friend thinks its stress well I' ve been stressin. Do you think there is a chance of me being Pregnant. Please help!

Pregnancy is a possibility. I would suggest that you have a blood test or see your doctor.

1
Posted by: Me | 2009-01-08

Go For blood tests

Reply to Me