Question
Posted by: EMA | 2011/02/14

PREG AND CONFUSED

I am 5 weeks pregnant and i have started being busy with my music career, and i have a full time job as well. i would like to keep this unbron baby but scared that the baby stand on my way.

Understandable concerns. Having a baby is a demanding undertaking ; and so is developing a music career. But some good women have done both. Let's see what other more experienced moms among our readers may be able to usefully add

3
Posted by: Rade | 2011/02/14

OH how sweet, please keep that baby. I am turning 26 this year been in a relationship for 3yrs and my bf says is not ready for a baby and that we need to be married and settled first before we can have a baby. I understand that but i so wish i could have it now...All the best!!!!

Reply to Rade
Posted by: Purple | 2011/02/14

Hiring a good nanny, buying a good breat pump and giving yourself at least 6 weeks off after baby is born will help you get through this.

Go to good ante natal classes where you will learn invaluable advice on caring for your baby too.

Many, many women still manage to have a career and well adjusted children. It can be done, but it is by no means easy.
However, we all manage to cope with whatever challenges wer are thrown - and you will too.

Your worries are also completely normal - we all feel just like that, even when we''ve been trying for a baby for ages we have these thoughts when we find out we''re pregnant.

Reply to Purple