Question
Posted by: Neha | 2008/12/08

Preg after abortion

Mam/ sir,

I had undergone an abortion when I was 20. As then I didnt wanted a baby. Now I and My husband are trying for baby. I am 23 now. Can you guide me up with the point that will the abortion which i had undergone 3 years ago cause any problem for me to conceive as well as Will it create problem if I plan for child now.. Actually I don' t have any idea about it. Plz help me out.

If you had the abortion in a medical institution and there were no complications, there should be no effect on your ability to fall pregnant.

5
Posted by: Another me | 2008/12/09

If it was done correctly you shouldn' t have any problems. I had one when I was 18 and my first child at 23. Everthing went normal.

Reply to Another me
Posted by: totally anon | 2008/12/09

i also had an abortion shortly after my son(4) was born, at the beginning of this year i had a beautiful baby girl. they assured me that i would still be able to conceive... and i did with no problems.
good luck

Reply to totally anon
Posted by: ME | 2008/12/08

HOM CAN YOU BE 12 MONTHS PREGNANT????

Reply to ME
Posted by: ME | 2008/12/08

HOM CAN YOU BE 12 MONTHS PREGNANT????

Reply to ME
Posted by: Lele | 2008/12/08

I had abortion twice 2003 &  2005 which im not proud of but this year im 12 months pregnant again and this time im ready to have a child as im old enough to care of myself and the baby.I never thought I will fell pregnant again but because i believe in God he had mercy on me, and will be the same to you if you believe in him.

I which you good luck

Reply to Lele