Question
Posted by: stupid | 2010/08/30

Preg

My girlfriend has done various HPT some came positive,some negative,some showed one and a half lines.She went to a gynae in July who said she doesnot think she is pregnant and my girlfriend has a hormonal imbalance.In August various HPT were done some negative and sone one and a half lines,not one was positive.The gynae chcked her last week and said she does not think she is pregnant.She went for more blood tests and we awaiting the results.Is it possible my girlfriend is not pregnant but can show signs of pregnancy.Is the maybe an issue with competency iro the gynae.Please advise

Hallo Stupid
The easiest way to see if there is a pregnancy if bloodtests are inconclusive, is to do a sonar of the uterus - you can see if it is empty or if there is a fetus inside

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/30

Hallo Stupid