Question
Posted by: Jula | 2010-07-13

Preg

Me &  my husband have been trying to make a baby since 2008 and nothing is happening. I want to start going for check up but I don’ t know where to start. Do you of any specialist around roodepoort (west of joburg) where I can go and how much does it normally cost for a visit?

I don't know specific specialists in your area. Comsultations vary from R300 - 800 and further tests would cost extra.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-07-17

Posted by: Dee | 2010-07-15

The best would be to see a fertility specialist. The clinics in Jhb are Medfem, Vitalab, Bioart, Genesis (just google them) or go to your gynae and he will refer you.

First visit is around R900. Medfem and Vitalab are the most expensive.

Reply to Dee