Question
Posted by: she | 2009/04/15

preg

Hi, Im 5 weeks preg &  no simptoms of pregnancy except a positive pregnancy test. I ve been spoting &  will be seeing my dr in two weeks time. I just want to know if this is normal or should i be worried?

Many women do not have any symptoms of pregnancy.Th spotting may not be a problem, but you should have it checked.

1
Posted by: J | 2009/04/16

No symptoms are not something to be concerned about, neither is the spotting. If you have sever cramping and bleeding then you can start worrying. The spotting is probably implantation bleeding - very very normal! :-)
Congrats!

Reply to J