Question
Posted by: Riley | 2011-02-10

Prefer smaller with foreskin???!!!!

Dear Doc,

I am almost too embarrest to post this question, but i have to.

Im 35yrs old, my ex-bf and i were together for 8yrs, our sex life wasnt the best, but we managed. We broke up and i got involved with a man, our sex life (2yrs) was FANTASTIC.

Here''s the problem. My ex was HUGE and circumsized and the other man small and uncut, however - HE GAVE ME MY FIRST ORGASM!!! Really Doc, from kissing, foreplay to the deed and after was MAGICAL - he just got it right EVERY TIME.

Sadly we parted ways. Now my ex wants us to get back together. I am holding back, because i just know sexually he will NEVER get close to the other guy, although i do love my ex very very much and on all other levels we are GREAT together.

We can chat like friends, he makes me laugh, he''s caring, understands me, he''s patient (as i am Bipolar II).

Should we go see someone about our (MY) sexual concerns?

the ideals you describe that you share with your partner have all the characteristics of a successful relationship. regarding the sexual acts the question beckons! Does size matter or what the end result is .You seem to be quite satisfied with the sex and are getting the desired satisfaction. A healthy discussion with a counsellor will be a great asset to the both of you

6
Posted by: a man | 2011-02-12

Which proves once again that size has little to with satisfying a woman, it''s just men who are obsessed with the size of their organs for some reason.

Reply to a man
Posted by: Anon | 2011-02-11

Its a fair size but i sure know how to use it

Posted by: ANON | 2011-02-11

HAHAHA.....lol

Reply to ANON
Posted by: Joe | 2011-02-11

LOL Epic Fail Anon...... Dooooooooos!

Reply to Joe
Posted by: jim | 2011-02-10

Anon - are you really that small in size ?

Reply to jim
Posted by: Anon | 2011-02-10

Yes you can come see me