Question
Posted by: Nonny | 2009/10/12

Preeclampsia?

Im 20 weeks pregnant with my 3rd baby
I am feeling awefull the last 2 days
I have a terrible headache = feels like a migraine. My lower back (feels like my kidneys) are in pain and I cant really focus very well with my eyes - feels like im seeing spots

Now Im aware of the danger of preeclampsia. Could this be? I dont suffer from high blood pressure. its usually about 110/80

A week ago it was 124/90. Isnt this normal?

What else could my symptoms mean? Im seeing my dr again on wensday bt would like your opinion aswell

It is a bit early for pre-eclampsia. It usually starts after 20 weeks. 124/90 is a bit high and you should have a check for protein in the urine. Headaches and backache are quite common in pregnancy as part of the normal changes. I'n sure that you doctor will check things today.

1