Question
Posted by: Chris | 2011/02/24

Prednisone

Good afternoon. I have starting drinking Prednisone for my sinusses since Wednesday morning. However yesterday afternoon I started feeling pins and needles in my left hand. This morning I had chest pains. Do I have to lower the diagnose the prescription was 2 pills in the morning. is it probaly heartburn?

Hallo Chris
I don't think your symptoms are caused by the prednisone - the dose is not that high. I think you should see your doctor if the chest pain is a central "pressing" feeling on your chest, or if it makes you feel anxious and short of breath. Heartburn is more a burning feeling on the pit of your stomach, going into the chest.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/02/24

Hallo Chris
dr Bets