Question
Posted by: Rony | 2012/08/28

Precum

I cleaned precum of my fingers with a cloth piece and immediately i fingered her -|- ....now my question is   can she get pregnant by this, she has delayed five days in periods..... Im soo worried...
We didnt have sex nor oral sex. Thats all happened.
Plz reply as soon as possible

HI Rony
Precum is caused by the secretion of prostatic and seminal fluids during the build up to an orgasm. There is a very small amount of sperm in the fluid and a woman can theoretically become pregnant if directly exposed to this, usually through penetration. If you washed your hands, and only penetrated with your fingers, then the likliehood of you impregnating your girlfriend is incredibly small.

There are many reasons for a delayed period besides pregnancy, so try keep yourself calm until issues resolve themselves.
Good luck.
Anthony – SASHA. For further information please consult SASHA’S website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

3
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/08/29

HI Rony

Good luck.

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Max | 2012/08/28

Ha HA - she could be pregnant if you did not wipe properly.
Although, she would also have to be around the period she was ovulating ( 5 days before and upto 5 days after).
hope its just a scare.

Reply to Max
Posted by: BEAUTY | 2012/08/28

HELL NO. ITS HANDSBALL

Reply to BEAUTY