Question
Posted by: Ms Curious | 2009/11/18

Precum

Do men always have precum? How big are the chances of precum and the sperm that are in it (if it has any) to get you pregnant? Basicaly if he just penetrated you without ejaculating? Also I was ovulating when it happened. But my biggest question is, do they always have precum and how " potent"  is it?

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!

Hallo Ms Curious
Men don't have control over the liquid that comes out before ejaculation(Pre-ejaculation) and cannot feel it coming out. Pre ejaculation fluid contains sperm and can result in pregnancy. If you are worried that you are going to fall pregnant rather use emergency contraception.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/19

Hallo Ms Curious

Reply to cyberdoc