Posted by: TAMZIN | 2009-01-07

Hi - I am 26 yrs of age - I' ve been on Minerva and Dianne consecutively for the past 4 years - I notice just before my period - I start feeling weak with hot flushes and I get body pains and burning feet - this has been happening for the past year now.
could my hormones be imbalanced even if I am on the pill.
Kindly advise as I am concerned- How are hormone levels tested is it through blood.
Thanks and God bless

These are probably pre-mentrual symptoms and are normal when you take the placebo pills. It does not mean that your hormones are unbalanced.

Best wishes.

Posted by: LL | 2009-01-07

Im also on Minerva and prev on Diane. I havent noticed any effect but i have pcos.

Hormoes tested through bloodtests yes. It could be that your body has an imbalance or irritated with your pill.

Good luck with this...

Reply to LL