Question
Posted by: anonymous | 2008/10/17

pre natal vitamins

hi there.
I would just like to know if there are any vitamins i should be taking to help get my body ready for pregnancy? Ive heard of folic acid but not sure what to take.
please advise.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Yes, folic acid is essential, but luckily most pre-natal vitamins does contain sufficient amounts. Pregnavit M, Fillibon, etc are some of the many product available from your pharmacy

1
Posted by: elmonique | 2008/10/18

hi there,u can buy chela preg which is available at clicks or tell ur gynae to gve u a prescriptoin for 9mnts plus.it works wonders and has everything in it for the pregnancy and gives u energy as well.u cn also use it after giving birth.

Reply to elmonique