Posted by: rOGER | 2009-07-17

Pre ejavulate

Has anybody tried products for PE such as stamina fit?
Do they work?
Recommended products

very few products work for premature ejaculation and they are ALL preascription drugs. Nothing you can buy over the counter will have any effect - other than prematurely empty your wallet as well. -
call the helpline for a referral and evaluation
861 100 262

Posted by: john | 2009-07-27

Can I bay Panalt over the counter or do i need to see a doctor fist

Reply to john
Posted by: Madie | 2009-07-17

My bf uses Panalt - we have had great fun with it. However to really help the problem, do PE exercises to help you last longer.

To begin with, I give my bf a good, long BJ to help with the sensitivity. Then, I usually get ontop so that he can just concentrate on what and how he is feeling  and so that he can signal to me to stop when he is feeling overwhelmed.

During the week when we have sex we try doing these " exercises"  to actually help the issue  and on a Friday he takes a Panalt tablet which usually lasts him the entire weekend just so that we can have fun... and enjoy ourselves!

Best of Luck - hope this helps at all

Reply to Madie