Question
Posted by: dewald strydom | 2010/10/01

PRE EJACULATION

I AM 44 YEARS OLD MAN. I GET A ERECTION VERY FAST BUT AS SOON AS MY WIFE TOUCH ME I EJACULATE BEFORE I CAN ENTER HER. VERY TRGIC FOR HER AND ME.

Expert ImageAgeing and Sexuality expert

This is tragic- I wonder if you have been able to have kids?? This is a common condition for men. It is called Lifelong Early Ejaculation. I highly recommend you get to a urologist who can treat you for this condition. There is medication available for this. Also I suggest you consult with a sex therapist or couple therapist as your wife and you need to learn how to manage sexuality in a new way, once you are on medication plus see if any relationship difficulties have arisen due to this problem.

2
Posted by: Chreis | 2010/10/23

Jy wat sulke vieslike aanmerkings maak, gaan kyk eerder porn asb.
Jy is laer as grond

Reply to Chreis
Posted by: Pieter | 2010/10/04

Dewald! skakel my laat ek jou vrou steek vir jou, glo my sy sal dit baie geniet.

Reply to Pieter