Question
Posted by: nash | 2008/08/12

pre- eclipsma

i know only 4% of women get pre-eclipsma but is there anything i can do to avoid it and if i do get it and i treat it will my baby be ok? like taking vitamins or eating things.
i will be going to my doc every 2 weeks for checkups
nash
26w3d

If you are already 26 weeks, there isn't anything you can take at this stage. High risk wopmen are given low dose aspirin, but this has to be taken from much earlier in the pregnancy.

1
Posted by: Elle | 2008/08/12

HI, Unfortunately there is really very little you can do about it more especialy if you have a genetic disposition to it. Take it easy, don' t worry about it and insist on a blood pressure test every check up, go to the doc if you' re not well and just really enjoy your pregnancy as much as possble.

Reply to Elle