Question
Posted by: Sandy | 2011/01/26

Pre-cum

My Husband normally has pre-cum when he has an erection. The other day I saw what looked like pre cum before started to have sex. He said that he sometimes gets a watery substance during the day. But I am wondering if he was not turned on by something else before we started to have sex.

Pre-ejaculate is believed to function as a lubricant and an acid neutralizer. The amount of pre-ejaculate emitted can vary widely between individual men. If it is a problem to your husband he can discuss it with his doctor after which it can be treated with a 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor. Another cause can be prostatorrhea, the emission of prostatic secretions during straining associated with urination or defecation. If your husband does not experience any discomfort, it is not a problem! Deidre - SASHA

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/01/26

Reply to sexologist