Question
Posted by: Booza | 2011/11/21

Pragnancy and Sex

living with my prag wife she is not interested in sex from day one she discover that she is pragnant, when we sit down and talk about it she told me that do i have a plan? that means she want me to make other plans like having a mistress until she is ready for sex which is next year around june after having a baby. dont know what to do and planing to do that soon cause i have been patient with this.

Dear Booza,

It is not uncommon for a women to experience a drop and/or loss of sexual desire when they discover they are pregnant for a range of reasons that cut across cultural, social and biological reasons.

I do think it is important that you and your wife have a very clear, honest and open conversation about what she means with "do you have a plan"? Does she mean a plan as to how sex will happen whilst she is pregnant, does she mean she does not feel comfortable having sex whilst pregnant and would like you to relieve sexual tension through masturbation or does she mean she wishes for you to take a lover whilst she is pregnant?

Also what is important is what are your needs as well?

It may be helpful for the two of you to talk this through with the help of a couples counsellor/therapist.

4
Posted by: Booza | 2011/11/23

Dear Sexologist.

I have try to talk to her so that she can be open about what she mean about " Do you have a plan"  but she became quite about it, according to what she means to me is that she want me to have a lover to relieve myself, lately she has decided to go back to her mom''s house she says she want to give me space.
I have let her go and i am alone at my house, i will try to talk to her so that we can go and see therapist, is she refuse i dont have a choice i will do what she wanted me to do.

Reply to Booza
Posted by: Booza | 2011/11/21

I feel like i must not but she told me to make a plan, what must i do and she told me that she hate sex when she is pregnant.

Reply to Booza
Posted by: XXX | 2011/11/21

Surely you cannot look at a mistress whilst your wife is pregnant !

Reply to XXX
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/11/21

Dear Booza,

Reply to sexologist