Question
Posted by: Josiah | 2012/11/21

POWER IN BURIN

what a great spell caster!!! i was having hepatitis i couldn''t do anything my body started getting wither i try all drugs people prescribe to me yet they all prove abortive. i was rush GILEAD HOSPITAL due to my liver problem, when a female lady told me that my hepatitis can be cure easily, i ask how for help.
she introduce me to this great spell caster named dr shant tami of INDIANSPELL@YAHOO.COM and the spell caster told me not to worry is going to prepare BURIN B2 HERBAL REMEDY DRUGS to cure my hepatitis... an the spell told me not to eat meat and cold water, he really send me the BURIN B2 DRUGS
and i told this herbal drugs in two weeks latter i started urinating dirty urine, and i called the dr and he told me that is the healing power, i want to several hospital the doctors confirmed it that no more hepatitis!!!! i,m so happy, what are you waiting for contact dr shant tami now on INDIANSPELL@YAHOO.COM and get your BURIN B2 drugs. is really pwerful drugs. he also cure different disease..

Great. We are glad that it worked for you!

22
Posted by: Oriel Martins | 2015/09/17

God bless Dr. Osas for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2012 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr. Osas, how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES, Dr. Osas truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him through doctorosasherbalhome@gmail.com whatsapp him on +2348112252378 DOCTOR OSAS CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:- 1. HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4. ALS

Reply to Oriel Martins
Posted by: faith | 2015/08/23

TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS This is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure herpes, i never believe that this will work, i have spend a lot getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, it got to a time that i was waiting for is death to come because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man called Dr. Ehi who is well know for Herpes, HIV, and Cancer cure, i decided to email him I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared a herbal medicine (CURE) and sent it through Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office. they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of the one week, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me Herpes simplex virus negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital and was also negative, thank you for saving my life, I promise I will always testify of your good works. if you are herpes simplex virus patient, contact him and I am so much sure you will get cured, contact him via: ehigraceherbalhivcure@gmail. com,,,, or ehigraceherbalcurecenter@gmail.com ,,,,,,,,,,ehigraceherpescure@gmail.com..... THESE ARE THE THINGS Dr. Ehi DO. . HERPES . HIV/AIDS . CANCER,,,,, you can also contact him 0n +2348071635034

Reply to faith
Posted by: faith | 2015/08/23

Reply to faith
Posted by: faith | 2015/08/23

Reply to faith
Posted by: faith | 2015/08/23

Reply to faith
Posted by: faith | 2015/08/23

Reply to faith
Posted by: faith | 2015/08/23

Reply to faith
Posted by: faith | 2015/08/23

Reply to faith
Posted by: faithevans | 2015/08/23

Reply to faithevans
Posted by: Tanya Albert | 2015/08/16

Good day My Name is Tanya from USA i am here to share a great testimony of my life i was cured from herpes by a Doctor Name DR Ekpiku i have been herps from 5 year i saw doctor Email on the internet so i contact him and i explain to him i follow up the instruction behold 6 days later after taking the cure i went for a test to my surprise it was Negative my family doctor was surprise my husband who abandon me was surprise my brother if you no that you are positive please i will advise you to contact him now and see for yourself his Email is this ekpikuspelhomeofgrace@gmail.com or ekpikuspelhomeofgrace@hotmail.com call +2348073673757 OR whatsup him ,or http://ekpikuspellhomeofgrace.blogspot.com/ THESE ARE THE THINGS Dr. Ekpiku. HERPES. HIV/AIDS. CANCER.

Reply to Tanya Albert
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/17

This is certainly a shocking and a genuine Testimony..I visited a forum here on the internet on the 10TH OF MARCH 2015, And i saw a marvelous testimony of this powerful and great spell caster called Dr. Ifa Olukun, High Priestess.I never believed it, because i never heard nor learn anything about magic before.. Not a soul would have been able to influence me about magical spells, not until Dr. Ifa Olukun did it for me and restored my marriage of 8 years back to me and brought my spouse back to me in the same 3 days just as i read on the internet..i was truly astonished and shocked when my husband knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of expressions, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you Dr. Ifa Olukun, High Priestess. you are a God sent to me and my entire family.. And now i am a joyful woman once again.. here is her dr.ifaolukun@gmail.com

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/04

Been a Herps is just like been through hell; well special thanks to God almighty for using DR. EZIKE the greatest spell caster in curing my Herps disease. I was diagnosed of this disease in the year 2008. Thou I was taking my medications buy I was not myself. Until last two weeks. My friend came to me and told me that he saw many test imonies on how a spell caster cured people Herp disease. Thou I never believe in spell, I said to myself "seen is believing" I took his name and searched it on GOOGLE, I saw many testimonies myself. Quickly, I copied his email drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com I emailed him, he gave me a form to fill which I did, then he called me and told me that his gods required some items in which he will use in casting a curing spell on me. And di told him to get the listed items needed to prepare my cure because by then i have little faith in him, few hours later he called me and told me he is through preparing the cure. so he send it to me I got my parcel, it was a herbal cure as described by DR. EZIKE. I took the herbal cure and after taking it for a week and some days. He told me to go for check up, I went to the hospital and had a test,and i was cured. Quickly I called him and tell him what happened he congratulated me. I promise to tell the world about him. You can contact via email drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/04

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/04

Hello my name is Ross mary,Been a diabetes is just like been through hell; well special thanks to God almighty for using DR.EZIKE the greatest spell caster in curing my diabetes disease. I was diagnosed of this disease in the year 2008. Thou I was taking my medications buy I was not myself. Until last two weeks. My friend came to me and told me that he saw many test imonies on how a spell caster cured people diabetes snick . Thou I never believe in spell, I said to myself "seen is believing" I took his name and searched it on GOOGLE, I saw many testimonies myself. Quickly, I copied his email drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com I emailed him, he gave me a form to fill which I did, then he called me and told me that his gods required some items in which he will use in casting a curing spell on me. And di told him to get the listed items needed to prepare my cure because by then i have little faith in him, few hours later he called me and told me he is through preparing the cure. so he send it to me I got my parcel, it was a herbal cure as described by DR.EZIKE. I took the herbal cure and after taking it for a week and some days. He told me to go for check up, I went to the hospital and had a test,and i was cured. Quickly I called him and tell him what happened he congratulated me. I promise to tell the world about him. You can contact via email drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/04

Posted by: Blessing | 2015/03/05

Pls help me bring my guy back what do ido

Reply to Blessing
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/08/21

Hi everyone, there is goodnews, a perfect and greats one. My daughter of 17years who has suffered of Ovarian Cancer for 2 and half years has been cure by a Herbal doctor called Dr. lamp, who uses herbal and traditional medicine to cure people. I have spent so much on my daughter's health paying hospital bills for years but no improvement. A friend told me about this herbal man who cure people with herbal medicine. he cures all sickness, diseases, viruses, and infections with his different herbal curing medicine. The result that declares my daughter janet healed was from a hospital here in Kansas, And the results of te test says my daughter was okay. Dr lamp directed that janet would be in 7days if she uses the medicine as directed. And 7days later, we went to confirm from the central hospital and several test that was done says my daughter is not sick or anything. So she was cured by this herbal doctor in 7days. This amaze me though. I would advice everyone to meet this dr lamp on herbalcuremedicine@ live.com, for his herbal medicine to cure your illness because am happy to see my daughter healthy again. Meet dr lamp and set yourself and your love ones ill free. doctor lamp email again is herbalcuremedicine@ live.com.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/08/21

Hi everyone, there is goodnews, a perfect and greats one. My daughter of 17years who has suffered of Ovarian Cancer for 2 and half years has been cure by a Herbal doctor called Dr. lamp, who uses herbal and traditional medicine to cure people. I have spent so much on my daughter's health paying hospital bills for years but no improvement. A friend told me about this herbal man who cure people with herbal medicine. he cures all sickness, diseases, viruses, and infections with his different herbal curing medicine. The result that declares my daughter janet healed was from a hospital here in Kansas, And the results of te test says my daughter was okay. Dr lamp directed that janet would be in 7days if she uses the medicine as directed. And 7days later, we went to confirm from the central hospital and several test that was done says my daughter is not sick or anything. So she was cured by this herbal doctor in 7days. This amaze me though. I would advice everyone to meet this dr lamp on herbalcuremedicine@live.com, for his herbal medicine to cure your illness because am happy to see my daughter healthy again. Meet dr lamp and set yourself and your love ones ill free. doctor lamp email again is herbalcuremedicine@live.com.

Posted by: Joy | 2013/05/18

No more tears and sorrow the great ancestors have been using this great spiritual man, to cure souls through spiritual healing drugs called ZAVORIN C2 herbal healing remedy drugs to cure CANCER.. first when i heard about this drugs was in news paper in health Education, i pick the contact of the great man DR SHANT TAMI of India Temple and explain how i been suffering of CANCER, i was crying when sending him the message i spend all my the money i have in this deadly disease all my effort to cure my CANCER prove abortive, until i used ZAvORIN C2 herbal spiritual remedy healing drugs for two weeks i started sweating and urinating dirty urine i knew this is the sign of healing, i call DR SHANT TAMI and he told me not to worry that i,m cure already, no more CANCER in my body, and also told me i should go to any hospital to confirm if i have any doubt.. i went to MARY SCOURIS HOSPITAL and the doctors confirmed that there is no cancer in my body... please get your ZAVORIN C2 herbal spiritual healing remedy drugs and also make sure you do what DR SHANT TAMI will ask you to do E.G prayers and some healings words he will give to you clean your body before preparing the healing drugs for you... and he also cure all types of deadly disease contact DR SHANT TAMI redconversantspell@gmail.com and you will testify more than the way i do now! waiting to read your testimony.

Reply to Joy
Posted by: Anita | 2013/02/17

i never knew NARADOX herbal drugs can cure breast cancer and any type of cancer, little wonder people was saying good about this NARADOX herbal remedy drugs... truly this drugs cured my cancer of the breast is really powerful contact dr shant tami to get your spiritual healing drugs to cure your cancer and come and testify. meet him and your sickness and your problem we be solve forever.. ou can reach dr shant tami via: indianspell@yahoo.com he also have herbal healing drugs for herpes, hiv/aids, stroke, hepatitis and lot more. you are the nest in healing when you visit him via email beliversloveworldsolutionspell@gmail.com

Reply to Anita | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/03/07

indianspell@yahoo.com

Posted by: Carlos | 2012/11/27

bo=onjour je chercher le sit de posdcate de suila ki fer les videos avec le bilinge et les poil pubian et les chemuses mer je sui tomber icipouriez vou mindiker le lien de se site stp ?

Reply to Carlos
Posted by: Fergus | 2012/11/24

Gosh... a female lady. Who would have thought?

Reply to Fergus