Question
Posted by: leon | 2007-02-16

Q.

pounding, throbbing pain in kidney area

Greetings Doc.
similar to a head ache throbbing my lower back area on both sides of the spine throbs as if in unison with my heartbeats--brings me to my knees sometimes,, could it be the beers i drink in the evenings[ 2 to 3 bottles] coupled with a elevated bp--thats causing this---i also experience this pain in the lower back area sporadically when ejaculating. --please advize im 48yrs in age. thks.

Expert's Reply

A.

Dear Leon
This sounds very much like kidney problems to me - please let your doctor check your kidneyfunctions with a blood tests and ask him to send you for a kidney sonar.

4
user comments

C.

Posted by: ANON | 2007-02-16

Consult a doctor, to check if you might be having kidney stones.
Having kindney stones could lead to you having severe pain in
your kidney area.

Reply to ANON
Posted by: Taz | 2007-02-16

Sorry Leon

:-) I was just suggesting that there can be something wrong with you kidneys. I alway thought beer is actually good for your kidneys, because it flusses it out nicely. Maybe the Doc can help you there. My sister had kidney failure and also stuggled with high bloodpressure. But since her kidneys were sorted out, her bloodpressure is also fine.

Reply to Taz
Posted by: Leon | 2007-02-16

thanks Taz, but it doesnt answer my question satisfactory

Reply to Leon
Posted by: Taz | 2007-02-16

High bloodpressure and kidney problems usually goes hand in hand.

Reply to Taz

Want to comment?