Question
Posted by: Rose | 2008/12/17

Potato Soup

I know soup is good meal in itself, what about Potato Soup? And if it is a good all round soup, can you please give me a recipe for it? Thank you.

Dear Rose
Soups make excellent meals esp if you eat them with a high-fibre or low-GI bread such as wholewheat or seedbread. There are many recipes for potato soup on the Internet. Do a search with "potato soup" as your Search terms on Google in SA and you will find plenty. Here is the address I found just now for a potato soup recipe: http://www.women24.com/Recipe/0,,10734,00.html
Enjoy