Posted by: Angel | 2009-06-24

How bad is smoking pot for one and is it addictive?
What is worse smoking pot or smoking ciggs

Expert ImageArchive

Any form of smoking, whether it be tobacco, dagga or another drug is not good for your health. Your lungs and general health will suffer. While dagga is perhaps not 'physiologically addicitive', some people do become dependent (addicted to) the 'high' and resulting feelings it produces. Some people have experienced mild withdrawal type symptoms or develop tolerance to some of the effects with chronic use.

Posted by: MDK | 2009-06-28

Trust the evidence

No one has ever died from the ingestion of cannabis smoke. The " experts"  cannot name a single person. Not in 5000 year of use. Not one! Dr Donald Tashkin researched lung function and heavy cannabis use and found no increased chronic illnesses. Other studies have likewise found no reduction in lung capacity with cannabis use. The experts don' t particularly like these facts as they are highly inconvenient.

Reply to MDK
Posted by: Hectic | 2009-06-24

Hey Angel, nothing that isn' t naturally meant for your body is good for you. I have tried most drug a few years back, going way over the top with some, but thankfully I didn' t get addicted. I sought out as to why I wasn' t getting hooked only to find that a small minority don' t have an addictive personality regarding drugs, but in order to find out, you' d have to venture quite far and I wouldn' t recommend it, it might very well be too late. Pot inhibits the motor neurons in the brain and is said to block the synapses after prolonged use (functioning is hindered). Not to mention that when you smoke anything, the " gases"  go into your lungs into little sacks ovuoli and into a fluid called surfactant. This is what gets owxgen into your body, destroy that and you know the rest. Apparently zol also has more harmful chemicals than ciggs. Hunny, if i were you, I' d stop it all and get a hobbie...
Hope it helps...

Reply to Hectic