Question
Posted by: Azil | 2009-08-15

posture

Im 51 years old and my posture is bad. What exercise can I do
to helpwith this problem.

HI Azil

Yoga and Pilates will help, but so will just being aware of how to sit, how to stand, and making a concentrated effort to do so when you can. You're obviously aware of it, so that's a good first step. If you do Pilates and Yoga, you'll improve the strength of the supporting muscles, and it will help, but a lot of it is down to a learned "laziness", because we don't have to sit correctly these days. I would say you should also get one of thos big inflatable balls they use at the gym (called Pezzi balls), and sit on that while at a desk, as well.

2
Posted by: C | 2009-08-17

Yoga

Reply to C
Posted by: C | 2009-08-17

Yoga

Reply to C