Question
Posted by: jack | 2011-06-12

postrate

I have observed a peculiar problem. I am diabetic and have erctile problem. Sometimes I am horny and have to relieve myself by masturbation. After this I find while urinating it takes longer and it is slow. Otherwise my urine function is satisfying although it is not fully normal. Is this problem due to postrate enlargement?

I am not sure whether you have a prostate problem, but it seems that your urinary function is not normal and you have mentioned that you are diabetic. This condition can result in renal disorders as well as erectile dysfunction. I would advise that you see a medical doctor/urologist to have an examination.

1
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011-06-12

Reply to Sexologist