Question
Posted by: j | 2010/04/15

Postponing Period on Pill

I''m on the Pill and I''m leaving for a trip soon. Thing is, my period falls within this time so I was wondering if I can skip the placebos and as soon as I get back go on the placebos and have my period? I would then postpone my period for 2 weeks.

The best thing to do is to skip the placebos and carry on with the next pack till you get to the placebos in that pack.

2

Posted by: Leanne | 2010/04/16

Hi, I''m not the GynaeDoc, but i have done this before and it was fine. As long as it is once off (my doc told me to not do it more than once a year) Not sure what the doc will say.

Reply to Leanne