Question
Posted by: mom Of 4 | 2009/10/09

POstpartum Feeling

I gave birth two weeks ago to my 4th child. Everything went well and baby is very content and all. I however feel very strange...I have these feelings of anxiety of about everything, feeling very sensitive and at times very aggitated. I just want to get rid of this feelings I have inside but I dont know what to do? Could it be a sign of Postpartum Depression or just something normal- though I dont remebeer it after my other births.

thanks

It could be baby blues. If it persists beyond a month, you should probably see someone about it.