Question

Postoval tablets

I had a miscarriage and d& c 3 months ago.Since then my periods have been very irregular.My doctor prescribed Postoval to regulate my cycles.I am not using any contraceptives at the moment.Is it dangerous to get pregnant while using postoval or can I continue as normal?I would like to fall pregnant as soon as possible!

Any information regarding this matter would be appreciated!

It is not dangerous to fall pregnant on Postoval.

3
Posted by: tumi | 2013-10-06

hey I am 25 years old and my hormones are not well balanced my period is always irregular 6 months can pass without seeing my period so I used to be happy because I hate blood but now I am looking forward to get pregnant so I am on postoval . will I fall pregnant? it is possible for me to get pregnant? so I am usin forlic acid as well and postoval? is it okay?

Reply to tumi

I want to fall pregnant and my gynae said I have an ovarian cyst and he put me on postoval tablets now I have reach the orange colur and I'm on period pls help is it ok. I fought I will get my period when I'm on red

Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-09-26