Question
Posted by: Ocean | 2006-06-13

Q.

Postoval

After years, a new gynae diagnosed me with PCOS. I have been put on Postoval as well as glusophage after my bloodtest results came back.
What my concern is, is that I am basically finished with my first cycle of Postoval (have only 2 more red pills left) and still no AF. I thought that Postoval will bring on AF when taking the red pills?!
If no AF arrives and I start with my 2nd cycle of Postoval, should I be worried? Should I contact my gynae and inform him wrt this?

Expert's Reply

A.

You should contact your gynaecologist. You may need a stronger pill.

Want to comment?