Question
Posted by: louise | 2005/07/08

Q.

postoval

i had a dnc due to irregular periods doc has put me on postoval
i had intercourse a week after my dnc ,can i fall pregnant after my dnc or by useing postoval

Expert's Reply

A.

Postoval is not a contraceptive, so you could fall pregnant. Equally, it will not help you to conceive.

3
user comments
Posted by: louise | 2005/07/11

Can someone please advise on my previous question.

Reply to louise
Posted by: louise | 2005/07/08

Yes I want to fall pregnant ,the doc told me the lining of my uterus was very thich and that is preventing me from falling pregnant -though he has p[ut me on antibiotics to thin it out as i was bleeding not heavy for a week or so until i started the postoval -people say postoval makes one fall pregnant -i had sex with my husband i week after the dnc and a week after that i started the postoval -my dnc was done round about the 15/5/05 can i be pregnant as i am experiencing certain foods i cannot stand and am easily sicken by the smell of foods -i dont know is it because of all the tablets i am on as i am a diabetic and on tablets as well -if i am pregnant is it safe to still be on postoval will it not effect anything should i stop the postoval or is it to early to tell if i am pregnant.

Reply to louise
Posted by: Jane | 2005/07/08

I've heard a woman is quite fertile after a dnc, but don't know if it applies if your using postoval? Do you want to fall pregnant or are you trying to prevent it?

Reply to Jane

Want to comment?