Question
Posted by: MIKI | 2010/02/24

postnasal drip

i have post nasal drip now and then and sinus and sumtimes allergic rhinits seasonal. mostly brought on by air con at nite or sum pollens, the problem is not severe and usually clears with home herbal remedies

my problem is that i have a complex that maybe my nose smells from the post nasal? its just a feelin i have that maybe i cannot kiss my partner as when i get close to him maybe my nose gives off a stench or even my throat? is it possible? if so what product can i use to clear this for just in case? also i assume if there was a smell it would only be there when i am having a bout of post nasal or sinus etc?

it is affecting my life as i now do not want to kiss, i always think i cant smell it but it is there

Hallo Miki
Infection in the sinuses can cause bad breath. You can rinse your sinuses with salt water twice a day ( mix 1 cup luke warm water with 1/2 teaspoon salt)
Ask your partner if there is a smell, maybe you are worrying without reason.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/02/24

Hallo Miki

Reply to cyberdoc