Question
Posted by: Michael | 2009-02-17

Post-vasectomy " feelings" 

Hi there,
My name is Michael &  I live in Cape Town. I' ve just had a Vasectomy with TWO cuts, one of either side of my testicles and seem to have heard that it' s mostly ONE cut only??? Could you clarify this for me, please? My Urologist/ surgeaon mentionned this is due to cutting off 2 vas deferens...but my brother in law and my dad only had ONE cut...and in the middle!
Also, - and this is the real question:- I have NEVER in my life dedicated as much thought BEFORE the op'  to my testicles and the way they' re NOW constantly " in the way" , hanging instead of tucking out of the way...Does this sound " normal" ? thank you for your reply!

Dear Michael

As this is not a fertility related question I suggest you please direct this question to an Urologist.

Answered by: Dr Y. M. Dasoo

1
Posted by: Mike | 2009-02-19

Dude... why??? There is a thing called the Marina! Let your wife put it in!

I also had one cut, you get used to them being in the way!

Reply to Mike