Question
Posted by: aNON | 2010/02/18

post: UNSURE yesterday

yesterday I posted about the guy i was seeing who seems to be obsessed with me. He came over yesterday and I finally broke up with him for good, and the funny thing is he was so calm about it. I know I sound confused, but the fact that he was calm scares me. All he said was that he understands my points and thank you for the time we spent together and he will respect my decision. A friend who knows the story tells me that he will definitely be back - its just a matter of time. Is this true with people with this behaviour?

He may be calm because he genuinely feels calm, or because he feels deeply, in any of several ways, and is controlling it well at present. "People with this behaviour" are not a diferent species with predicatable patterns of behaviou - some people will behave like this at times, and guessing how they may react next depends on knowing a great deal more about them

3
Posted by: qwerty | 2010/02/18

He might just fade out of your life now.... But I would lock my doors and carry pepper spray just in case. Can' t hurt to be too careful!!

Reply to qwerty
Posted by: Red | 2010/02/18

As long as you don' t suddenly receive horrible sms' s later on.

Reply to Red