Question
Posted by: Nick | 2010/04/13

POST STROKE

I had a couple of strokes just on 3 years ago and I have a little problem that I am worrying about.

SInce the second stroke I have a problem with ED besides that when I ejaculate the semen is a dark colour sort of like it has blood in it. I know that this is not normal. What is causing this?

I currently am on Adalat XL 30, prexum plus, tegretol 20mg 2x daily, simvotin 20mg 2x daily and 1/2 disprin. Could this medication be playing a role.

Hallo Nick
The medication could be playing a role. If the bloody semen persists, please ask your GP to refer you to an urologist for further testing to exclude prostate disease. If he can't change your medication, he may be able to give you a prescription to treat the ED

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/04/13

Hallo Nick

Reply to cyberdoc