post ovulation bleeding

I stopped taking my pill on the 24th April so I can try and get pregnant. I am now in my 2nd cycle. In both the 1st and 2nd cycles in have had post ovulation bleeding (ovulation date worked out using a opk) It lasted for 2 days in the 1st month and a day and a half in the second. With it I have had light cramping. The blood was bright red and was more like a very light period than spotting. I did not experience this before I started taking the pill. Could this cause me to have troubles in getting pregnant? What could it be and what should I do?
Thank you in advance for any assistance.

Many women have ovulation bleeding. It is due to the hormonal chnage at this time and should not interfere with your falling pregnant.