Question
Posted by: shutting down | 2012/03/28

post-op ejaculation

I was laid up in the hospital for two weeks without sex following a burst appendix. My first ejaculation after this was a tiny dribble with a spot of blood but eventually increased to normal levels after about a week. Was this a result of the surgery or from inactivity? Can men " lose it"  if they don''t " use it" ? After fifty?

This is not likely to be due to inactivity but I don't know why it would be due to surgery either - after all, your appendix is a great distance from your testicles and vessels that produce and deliver the sperm... It is good that it has returned to normal, but do keep an eye on this and have it checked out should it occur again. Aging does result in a gradual decrease in semen produced and a decrease in the force with which it is ejaculated, but you are not likely to loose it, no - especially after a only few weeks.

Claire - SASHA

1
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/03/28

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist