Question
Posted by: DP | 2011/01/12

POST OP

I recently had my gall bladder removed.
Its been two months since the op and my stomach seems to be " swollen"  all the time.
Although there is no pain, if I tense my stomach muscles there seems to be a bulge on the right of my belly button.
Is this cause for concern?
Also, since the op, I have noticed alot more hair loss than usual?

Hallo DP
Please go back to your surgeon for follow up - your stomach should not be swollen or have abnormal bulges aftr a gall bladder operation. You may have a partial obstruction or fluid under the skin. The hair loss after an operation can be expected (due to stress of operation), but ask your doctor to check your blood iron levels and thyroid function.
dr Bets

2
Posted by: DP | 2011/01/19

Thank You for taking the time to respond :)

Reply to DP
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/01/12

Hallo DP
dr Bets