Question
Posted by: Emma | 2008/09/18

Post no. 1728 - Addition

Hi CS,

So pleased to have you back safe and sound! I was just wondering if you will still answer my post 1728 or is it too far back. Do I have to re post my questions?

Thank you.

I'm steaming backwards as far as I can to respond to all previous questions, and I think so far I've handled everything except the 16th, where I still have a couple left over. THe avalanche of questions on a Monday is always overwhelming -- people would hacve a better chance of a more thoughtful reply if they could save some of those questions and post them later in the week.
But by all means repost if you wish --- if by that time I've already reached it in the Monday pile, I'll just say so