Posted by: aylo | 2008-11-04

post -natal weight loss

i gave birth 3 months ago and still have 11 kilo' s to loose- i can make it to the gym 3 times a week can u advise me on which programme to follow and whether it is normal to be carrying all this weight? is it possible to loose all of it and return to my pre pregnancy weight

Check out the fitness page of this site and click on "Programmes". You'll be spoiled for choice, and i'm not going to dictate which you should choose - you should make that choice depending on what you enjoy and what you find challenging. It is possible, but it's going to take a dual focus - diet and exercise. On the diet side, I'd suggest you see someone about it and make sure you eat well - your routine as a new mom is going to be difficult to predict, and it's important to tackle diet in that framework.

As for exercise, the programme is important, and if you're serious about it, then a trainer at the gym might be another port of call for you. But you can certainly do it, but with the help of people and the programmes.