Question
Posted by: Leila | 2009/10/13

Post natal pains

My 2nd child was born 6 months ago and as with my first - I expected everything inside to return to normal. I am however still unable to have intercourse, as it is extremely painfull and feels like everything inside has moved. My daughter was born at 37 wks weighing 3.8 kg' s. I had to have an early C-sec, as my daughters head had engaged and normal labour had started, but my previous delivery had been an emergency c-sec.

Sometimes while walking it feels as though my bladder is pushing out, which is extremely painful. Can it be that my bladder had somehow been damaged during the labour?

It is possible that the bladder has prolapsed. You should see your gynaecologist as what you describe is not normal.

1