Question
Posted by: Nelly | 2008/09/10

Post-nasal drip with bad taste and smell

Hi- I have had this post-nasal drip wfor about two years with a bad off-ish taste and smell. I also get small little white pieces of this hard substance that comes from my throat- when I press is it smell terrible. What could this be.
I do not have flu, I have balances meals?
It is affecting my self esteem cause im always chewing gum cause I think my breathe smells like faeces.
What can I do about this???

Dear Nelly
You probably have a low grade chronic sinusitis and the white substance is called tonsolliths ( debri that gathers in the crypts of the tonsils) Please see your doctor for an examination as you may need anti-allergic medicine and/or antibiotics for this?

1
Posted by: noname | 2008/09/11

hey, i had the same thing about a month ago, i have a permanent post nasal drip, my tonsils was removed years ago aswell,
i took lots of pills and stuff and nothing worked, got anti biotics and it went away in a weeks time  -)

Reply to noname