Question
Posted by: Gawula | 2011-01-21

Post Nasal Drip

Hi there..I have what i think is called a post-nasal drip...I feel as though something is stuck in my throat that I can''t swallow.A pharmacist said it is mucuc stuck in my throat and gave me Mucospect which relieved a bit.I also bought IIliadin which helps quite a lot but is very temporary and can only be used for 5 days. Please advise of something that I could use for a longer period which is just as efficient.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Get some ACC200, and when using the iliadin give it 'bout a 3 day break in-between every 5 days of use.
A general antihistamine may also help in reducing the post-nasal since, this time of year, it often is allergy related.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011-01-24

Reply to pharmacist