Posted by: Jo | 2011-01-17

Post Nasal Drip

I''ve had a Post Nasal drip for about 2 years now, been to doctors, tried Cortizone, Antibiotics, Nasal Sprays, Nasal rinse, ACC200, Antihistamines every night, stopped smoking, no dairy, lots of liquids. And still there is a thick mucous in my throat that is always there, I cannot swallow it. Any suggestions?

Expert ImagezENT Expert

Dear Jo

You might have underlying sino nasal disease causing the post nasal drip. In your case one should most likely do a CT scan of the sinusses to exclude an underlying chronic sinusitis.
I would suggest a full ENT examination of the sinusses, as your problem is persisting.

Posted by: Gawula | 2011-01-26

Hi Jo

You should try Pharyna by Natura. It is completely homeopathic - I have been using it for a week and I can sleep better even without a humidifier.

Hope it helps
Gawula Mthombothi

Reply to Gawula