Question
Posted by: Kay | 2010-08-17

Post Nasal Drip

I am a 31 year old female of asian decent. I am always suffering from a post nasal drip or throat infection. I do have allergies to hayfever, dogdander. I get sick every three weeks and most of the time have anbiotics to cure it.
I have tried the no sugar, wheat, milk etc. diet and find that zyrtec, deselex, singulair, nasonex do not help anymore. My post nasal drip causes me to have a horribly loud cough. I am enemic and am negetive for TB.
What can I do to stop this constant drip that eventually becomes the flu. I am constantly have a sore throat.
Please help

Hallo Kay
You may be a candidate for hyposensitization treatment. Ask your doctor to refer you to an ENT specialist for an evaluation to see if you are suitable. They may need to do blood tests or skin tests to determine exactly for which allergens you need to be treated.
See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allergen_immunotherapy

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-08-17

Hallo Kay