Question
Posted by: Help | 2009/11/19

Post nasal drip

Hi Doc!

Please help! I have had this post nasal drip for more than a year now! Have been on all sorts of meds and it never helped!
Now the thing I have noticed was, I was on leave for a week and got back yesterday. I realized that while I was home the drip went away, not completly but it never bothered me, well I think at some times it actually wasnt there at all. Come yesterday I' m back and the afternoon its back and only then I realizes it had been gone all the time. So today its as bad as its always been.
Could it be that the aircon in this place could be the cause?
Before I have noticed that over the weekend, on leave, anytime away from the office my hair would be beautifull, shiny and alive.When at the office its dull, lifeless and dry.
I then joked and said my hairs allegic to work, my skin also dry and used to get these fine pimples which doctors said was due to an allergic reaction to something.
The aircon is bad over here and wherever I move I have to get them to fix it, so they close the aircon, now the 2 above me is closed but this place is still so cold I have to sit with a jersey on and its so hot outside!
Others dont mind because they are all fat around here and they need this coldness to cool them off.
I am 25 by the way.
What do I do?I mean the only way to get away froom this is to put me in isolation which would be difficult as theres no place already!
So firstly could it be the aircon causing my drip?

Hallo Help
Aircon can dry out the air, irritate the mucous membranes and if not properly maintained, even spread bacteria. It is a problem in an open office setup where people have to share the area. It may help to get yourself some saline nose spray to spray during the day to moisturize your nasal passages ( Clicks keeps it)

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/19

Hallo Help

Reply to cyberdoc