Posted by: Mary | 2009-07-16

I have a continuous post nasal drip. At times I also have ear ace in my right ear and not sure if this is caused by the post nasal drip. What can I use to clear it up please. Doctor gave me Allergex but it does not help at all.

Dear Mary
Try using Beconase aqeous nose spray twice a day longterm - will take a week to 10 days' use before you feel a difference, so be patient. Try Loratidine one at night instead of Allergex. Avoid milk and milk products if you can

Posted by: isabel | 2009-07-16

I have a non stop burning sensation in my nose, very dry, constant head heach, burning wakes me at night. Nothing seems to help, help please

Reply to isabel