Question
Posted by: Megan | 2010/03/25

Post Nasal

Dear Doc. Mojority of the time I have what feels like a permanent post nasal drip. For the last 2 days, its getting worse, every time I cough, I can feel the phelm coming up, my chest is actually sore now. I have started ACC 200. I am also a sinus suferrer for many years. Any advise??

Hallo Megan
You probably have underlying allergic rhinitis and now have a secondary infection. If the phlegm looks yellow, rather get antibiotics from your doctor. You can continue with ACC 200 but try adding something like Allergex to reduce the post nasal drip. If the phlegm is still white and you are not feverish, you could try homeopathic medication like echinacea.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/25

Hallo Megan

Reply to cyberdoc